QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
OPEN MIND ENTERTAINMENT S.L. is aware of the importance of offering the best quality in the services we provide to our clients in the organization and promotion of congresses, fairs and exhibitions, as well as respect and care for the environment. To do this, it allocates the necessary resources to offer a service with all the guarantees of success and environmental care. The company has implemented ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards under the following objectives:
• We promise to comply with the laws, regulations, or any type of regulation for the Protection of the Environment in relation to the activities of organization and promotion of congresses, fairs and exhibitions.
• OPEN MIND ENTERTAIMENT S.L is a company with extensive experience in its sector, which is why it has significant Know-How in the provision of our service, with a wide range of different projects carried out by qualified personnel in their respective areas.
• We are committed to continuously improving the effectiveness of the Integrated System by promoting customer relationships.
• The company maintains effective communication with the client in order to know their requirements when organizing and / or promoting their events, as well as knowing the correct operation of the projects executed.
• There is a commitment to evaluate the environmental aspects generated by our activity, in order to minimize the impacts on the environment as far as possible and prevent contamination.
• All our objectives and goals set related to quality and environment will be continuously reviewed.
In order to involve all staff in this commitment, OPEN MIND ENTERTAINMENT S.L will disseminate the policy to all staff and, to the public, it will be displayed on bulletin boards and the internet and may be included in documents presented to customers and subcontractors.
Madrid on March 1st, 2019.
INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES LAW (LSSI)